Guest xSeq

Unable to create member points payment method

Guest xSeq

Hi, I bought points economy v1.1.0 and installed it on my forum running Invision 4.4.0 yesterday.  I've created a currency, but I've been unable to set it up to use it as a payment method in Commerce.  The option for Member Points doesn't appear in the list of Payment Method options when I try to create a new one, I just see the options for Stripe, Braintree, PayPal, Authorize.net, 2Checkout and Manual.  I've tried disabling and re-enabling Points Economy and deleting and re-creating my currency, but to no avail.  I've had a look through the site but I don't think I've missed a step.

Any help will be gratefully received.

When the app is installed, it copies a file from ./applications/points/sources/Nexus/Points/Points.php to ./applications/nexus/sources/Gateway/Points/Points.php

If that file was unable to be copied, then the gateway will not appear in IPS commerce app. You can double check that and copy it manually if needed.

Guest xSeq

Hi Kevin,

That file is in place and was created when Points Economy was installed.  Do you have any other suggestions?

Guest xSeq

As an extra, in case it makes any difference.  We are using Invision's hosted service, rather than hosting on our own server.

Right, it seems are more than just missing the member points option in the payment methods.  Upon attempting to give some of my currency to a user it fails and gives a bunch of errors in the error log.

Error: Undefined constant 'IPS\HTMLENTITIES' (0) #0 /var/www/html/z284969/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(418): IPS\points\_Bank::IPS\points\{closure}(63, Array) #1 /var/www/html/z284969/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(484): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(Array) #2 /var/www/html/z284969/applications/points/modules/admin/points/balances.php(61): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString() #3 /var/www/html/z284969/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\points\modules\admin\points\_balances->manage() #4 /var/www/html/z284969/applications/points/modules/admin/points/balances.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #5 /var/www/html/z284969/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\points\modules\admin\points\_balances->execute() #6 /var/www/html/z284969/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #7 {main}

After that pretty much everything Points Economy wise dies and I have to uninstall and reinstall to be able to create currencies etc.

Guest BALS

I am encountering the same issue after upgrade to the latest IPB.
Think there is something in the update that has borked the app.

Any clues?

Thanks for the update Kevin, that's fixed the problems that I was seeing in this thread.  I'm having a different problem now, but a thread was already started by DSystem for it here:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.