Zorro_X

Rules not ruling anymore since V1.4.5 install

Hi, thankyou for your reply, here an example :

User X has made its last post at november 27, 2017

Schedule on all users

Rule triggers on users where their last post is NOT within the last year

=> user X does not fit in.

Edit : It seems the problem may be a bit deeper than expected. In fact, when performing a search with the built-in user search engine looking for users having their last post between dec.11 2016 and dec.11 2017, user X does not appear in the list neither (!!!???)
So the rule may be ok, but IPS may have some bug here... really strange situation...

Edited by Zorro_X

I don't see anything in particular that would be causing a problem with your rule group.

I can't see what member groups you have set in your conditions since the member groups from your rule export do not exist on my system, but I would double check that you have your member groups set correctly.

Also, this rule group is attached to the custom action which you have created. So that means that it will only run when your custom action is called. I would double check that it is still scheduled as a recurring bulk action and that it has not stalled or been deleted.

Finally, if all of that still looks correct, you can turn debugging on for your rule and then inspect the debug logs to see if anything looks off. With debugging turned on for the rule, you can also trigger the rule to run for a member of your choosing by hand and then inspect the log for that and see where it may have gone wrong.

49 minutes ago, Kevin Carwile said:

With debugging turned on for the rule, you can also trigger the rule to run for a member of your choosing by hand

interesting : how may I chose by hand a specific member to test/debug the rule ?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.