PANDA

Economies page - Transactions

Is it possible to change bar chart to show designated groups or individual members?

For example it currently shows this:

eco1.thumb.PNG.906e83cb3160b1235df0a0523d214eeb.PNG

But i'd like to use maybe secondary groups or even every individual member.

Also is there a way to get very transaction made on this page?

Currently I can only see my own transactions, I need to see all transactions really

Thanks

Edited by PANDA

The chart is built by the Currency object (IPS\points\Currency) and fetched and displayed in the template (front/economies/currencyOverview).

Here is an example of the code inside the Currency::groupDistributionChart() method which creates the chart.

public function groupDistributionChart()
	{
		$chart = new \IPS\points\Chart;

$chart->addHeader( \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->addToStack( 'points_chart_member_group' ), 'string' );
		$chart->addHeader( \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->addToStack( 'points_chart_net_worth' ), 'number' );

foreach( \IPS\Member\Group::groups( TRUE, FALSE ) as $group )
		{	
			$worth = $this->circulating( FALSE, $group->g_id );
			if ( $worth !== 0 )
			{
				$chart->addRow( array( $group->name, $this->round( $worth ) ) );
			}
		}

return $chart;		
	}

Here is an example of a template snippet that displays it.

{$chart->render( 'BarChart', array( 'orientation' => 'vertical', 'title' => \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->addToStack( 'points_net_worth_distribution' ), 'legend' => array( 'position' => 'none' ) ) )|raw}

You can feel free to build your own charts if you like. The IPS\points\Chart class is a subclass of the IPS\Helpers\Chart class which has some documentation here: https://codingjungle.com/phpdoc/4119/dc/d69/classIPS_1_1Helpers_1_1Chart.html

3 hours ago, Kevin Carwile said:

The chart is built by the Currency object (IPS\points\Currency) and fetched and displayed in the template (front/economies/currencyOverview).

Here is an example of the code inside the Currency::groupDistributionChart() method which creates the chart.

public function groupDistributionChart()
	{
		$chart = new \IPS\points\Chart;

$chart->addHeader( \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->addToStack( 'points_chart_member_group' ), 'string' );
		$chart->addHeader( \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->addToStack( 'points_chart_net_worth' ), 'number' );

foreach( \IPS\Member\Group::groups( TRUE, FALSE ) as $group )
		{	
			$worth = $this->circulating( FALSE, $group->g_id );
			if ( $worth !== 0 )
			{
				$chart->addRow( array( $group->name, $this->round( $worth ) ) );
			}
		}

return $chart;		
	}

Here is an example of a template snippet that displays it.

{$chart->render( 'BarChart', array( 'orientation' => 'vertical', 'title' => \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->addToStack( 'points_net_worth_distribution' ), 'legend' => array( 'position' => 'none' ) ) )|raw}

You can feel free to build your own charts if you like. The IPS\points\Chart class is a subclass of the IPS\Helpers\Chart class which has some documentation here: https://codingjungle.com/phpdoc/4119/dc/d69/classIPS_1_1Helpers_1_1Chart.html

I appreciate the reply and help but this kind of thing is far beyond my level comprehension. Is there anything I could read to maybe gain some understanding? I don't even know where I'd enter these codes tbh.

Thanks

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.