liquidfractal

can no longer add any articles to any Collab

Just now I tried to add an article into a tutoring/pedagogy collab I've created on my site.  No matter what I do, I get the following error:

INSERT INTO `cms_custom_database_16` ( `record_publish_date`, `record_last_comment`, `member_id`, `record_last_comment_by`, `record_last_comment_name`, `record_last_review`, `category_id`, `record_approved`, `record_locked`, `record_views`, `record_pinned`, `record_featured`, `record_future_date`, `record_comments`, `record_reviews`, `record_comments_queued`, `record_comments_hidden`, `record_meta_keywords`, `record_meta_description`, `field_35`, `field_39`, `field_36`, `record_saved`, `record_updated`, `record_allow_comments`, `record_dynamic_furl`, `record_static_furl` ) VALUES ( 1534026899, 1534026899, 1, 1, '[my name]', 1534026899, 56, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', '', 'Made in Dagenham (2010)', '', '
<p>
	<span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><em>Made in Dagenham</em> (dir. Nigel Cole, 2010)</strong></span>
</p>
<p>
</p>
', 1534026899, 1534026899, true, 'made-in-dagenham-2010', NULL )
IPS\Db\Exception: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'field_39' at row 1 (1366)
#0 /home/XXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(807): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Patterns\\...', Array)
#1 /home/XXX/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(459): IPS\_Db->insert('cms_custom_data...', Array)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/XXX/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(120): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#4 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\rules_hook_ipsPatternsActiveRecord->save()
#5 /home/liquidfr/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(183): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#6 [internal function]: IPS\collab_hook_ipsContent->save()
#7 /home/XXX/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(324): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#8 /home/XXX/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(1795): IPS\rules_hook_ipsContent->save()
#9 /home/XXX/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(1041): IPS\cms\_Records->save()
#10 /home/XXX/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(330): IPS\cms\_Records->processForm(Array)
#11 /home/XXX/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(2193): IPS\Content\_Item::createFromForm(Array, Object(IPS\cms\Categories16), true)
#12 [internal function]: IPS\cms\_Records::createFromForm(Array, Object(IPS\cms\Categories16))
#13 /home/XXX/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(32): call_user_func_array('parent::createF...', Array)
#14 /home/XXX/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(85): IPS\cms\hook629::createFromForm(Array, Object(IPS\cms\Categories16))
#15 /home/XXX/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/database/category.php(550): IPS\Content\_Item::create(Object(IPS\cms\Categories16))
#16 /home/XXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_category->form()
#17 /home/XXX/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(325): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#18 /home/XXX/public_html/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(130): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#19 /home/XXX/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1257): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#20 /home/XXX/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2191): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#21 /home/XXX/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(177): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#22 /home/XXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->__call('form', Array)
#23 /home/XXX/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#24 /home/XXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#25 /home/XXX/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#26 {main}

It also increments the amount of entries in the Pages category even though there's nothing there!

Since I have no problems at all creating articles in the normal Invision framework outside of a collab, Collabs are somehow throwing the error.  I have tried adding articles to other Collabs, and they too now throw a similar error.  So I am now unable to use the article functionality anywhere in Collabs, which is the reason why I purchased it in the first place.

The only thing I have changed in recent history is that I created this specific Collab in the root  area of an existing category, so:

Category

• [problem collab]
  • Subcategory
  • Subcategory
  • etc

Category

if that makes sense.

Timely response to this serious problem for me would be much appreciated! :)

Edited by liquidfractal

I went in to phpMyAdmin and took a look.  I think I've isolated the problem.

At the very end of the INSERT INTO line there is no closing quote for field_39, which is probably what is throwing the error.

field_35 is the article title; field_36 is the content of the article; so I assume field_39 is for something which comes directly after the title and content.

Could you fix this?  Thanks! :)

Edited by liquidfractal

Actually, counting the fields across, it looks as if field_39 is receiving the content of the article when it should be receiving an integer value, hence the error.

Is this accurate?  I've included a screenshot of the phpMyAdmin view of these fields in my database:

db.jpg.8d3d400eeb65e81ba4199f45088222bb.jpg

9 minutes ago, Kevin Carwile said:

Why dont you look at your IPS pages database setup in the admin and see what field 39 is.

I'm looking at the Fields page right now for that particular database; is there a way to get the SQL field name somehow (i.e. "field_39")?

Ok, I just figured it out.

The conflict was caused by your Album Link Field plugin, which I was using with Collabs.  Disabling Album Link Field fixed the problem and I can now post articles.

Since these are both your apps/plugins, any chance of a fix?

Edited by liquidfractal

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.