rastafaries

System Is misfunctional , Refund Posible?

i couldnt make this work properly for 1 week now, its seems to be installed the correct way, but spending points is no where to see, very much buggy and misfunctional, 

is there a way to get my $ back?

You must send points via your Economy Dashboard which is found in your user menu.

Rewarding points to users is done via Automation Rules.

Could you describe the bugs that you encountered? We'd be happy to fix any bugs.

Also, refunds should be requested from IPS, since payment is processed via their system.

hey, im happy to see that you are looking forward to help, makes me feel better.

regarding to my issues, it seems that i cannot find any way to look or see my spending point, i can see bank's blanaces etcs but no spending points.

other issue is that i want the point system to be a payment option, that seems to be working partially, at first the currency is allways at EUR instead of changing to POINTS when choosing the payment gateway of POINTS , + seems like it has also an error with spending points balance cant go in debt, even tho it has amount to spend.

That is all correct.

You can find your individual economy dashboard by visiting the "My Economy Dashboard" link in your user menu.

image.png

POINTS are not an actual currency that is supported by the commerce application, you can only assign real world currencies to products. Therefore, to use points as a payment method you specify the conversion rate which determines how many points equal a given amount of real world currency, and when points is chosen as the payment method then the appropriate amount of points is deducted to equal the real world currency value of a product.

As for the spending account, think of it like your physical wallet. Its like a cash account. It cannot go negative because you cannot have negative money in your wallet. If you want to run up debt, then you need to have a bank configured that allows the balance to go negative, and then borrow from it by transferring money into your spending account. Just like a loan.

Only money in your spending account can be used to purchase products from commerce.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.