alexis

&bank=0 for the Path Aliases

Hi Kevin,

When trying to add a new path alias mapping to this page https:// myforum.ru /index.php?app=points&module=points&controller=dashboard&do=balanceDashboard&curr=3&bank=0 (without spaces of course), the destination to a new alias will be saved without "&bank=0" on the end of the link! In case the "&bank=" is not zero, but 1,2,3 or any other numbers, the url works fine, but not with 0! 

Please help to check it.

Here is a picture for quick understanding:

5a363799d3aa2_.thumb.PNG.4331992477e10f68d60ec8c50606b014.PNG

And it doesn't matter, whether I am using the canonical way or not.

By the way, your Points Economy application seems to have a similar problem with the Meta Tags, like I have described earlier before in this topic.

Once, the home page "ipsguru.net/forums" has a manually added meta tag (for example, "MY BEST FORUM"), so ANY page related to the Points economy will have the same meta tag ("MY BEST FORUM") rather than the correct one like "Spending Account - Guru Mantra - IPS Guru" or "My Economy Dashboard - IPS Guru" or even "Economies - IPS Guru" => ALL these title tags will be changed to "MY BEST FORUM" once you have added this title tag to your main page "ipsguru.net/forums". Please check it as well.

(this bug is actually the reason, why I'm trying to add my own path aliases to any page of your Points Economy application!)

On 12/17/2017 at 1:35 AM, alexis said:

When trying to add a new path alias mapping to this page https:// myforum.ru /index.php?app=points&module=points&controller=dashboard&do=balanceDashboard&curr=3&bank=0 (without spaces of course), the destination to a new alias will be saved without "&bank=0" on the end of the link! In case the "&bank=" is not zero, but 1,2,3 or any other numbers, the url works fine, but not with 0! 

That's because the bank=0 is the same as having no bank parameter at all and the resulting page is the same, so the url is standardized.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.