JTHastings

System Errors Running "BalanceUpdate" Task

I have 2 licensed copies of this app on 2 different forums and I am having the same problem on both. I first loaded up the app and then disabled it. I am now getting the pictured errors when running the "BalanceUpdate" task. I confirmed this by running the task manually and immediately received the error. Am I doing something wrong? Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

2017-12-05_13-15-28.jpg

2017-12-05_13-15-14.jpg

In one of my forums I have Rules installed however there is no "queue" in the file system /applications/rules/extensions/core/Queue/BalanceUpdate.php

In the 2nd forum I do not have Rules installed and there is no "rules" in the file system /applications/rules/extensions/core/Queue/BalanceUpdate.php

Unless your intention is for me to create that structure in each?

The ballanceupdate task exists in the task list of both

That makes more sense but now I have a question. What was the intent of the new file? I uploaded it on one forum and then ran the balanceupdate task manually from the task list, I got a white screen and when I went back to the task list the balanceupdate task was gone. Was this the intent?

Thank you for the patch, @Kevin Carwile, it was a long term error.

On my board I still have this error, but now it's triggered a guest (once in every twelve hours), which is the only group do not allowed to use the Points application.

The log entry was triggered by a guest

The URL of page the error occurred on was Not available

Please help to check again, thanks.

:(

Hi @Kevin Carwile

I've tried both of the patches you uploaded in this topic, but no one helps :( I still have the above described error appearing once in 12 hours, and triggered by a Guest.

I can provide you the access to the ACP or ftp, if this can help you to finally resolve the long term issue with this.

Thank you!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.