Inflam3

Full Integration (All apps)

Hi,

Correct me if i'm wrong if the following has already been done but i've looked through forum settings, forum permissions and the application itself but didn't see any of the following.. I think it would be superb to have this include being able to gain points for posting new topics, posting a reply to a topic, commenting on a blog, making a new blog, new blog entry, uploading a new download, commenting on a download, uploading a gallery image, and commenting on a gallery image.

Even getting X point(s) for voting on a poll would be ace, would help increase community feedback.

Is there any future update to include these? Even if the application started to cost money then I guess we would be happy to pay $10.00. We use to use another points application but it never got updated i think after v3.6.x and we're now using this which is great ~ we used to use your Group Collaboration too.

Thanks

Edited by Inflam3

3 hours ago, Inflam3 said:

Hi,

Correct me if i'm wrong if the following has already been done but i've looked through forum settings, forum permissions and the application itself but didn't see any of the following.. I think it would be superb to have this include being able to gain points for posting new topics, posting a reply to a topic, commenting on a blog, making a new blog, new blog entry, uploading a new download, commenting on a download, uploading a gallery image, and commenting on a gallery image.

Even getting X point(s) for voting on a poll would be ace, would help increase community feedback.

Is there any future update to include these? Even if the application started to cost money then I guess we would be happy to pay $10.00. We use to use another points application but it never got updated i think after v3.6.x and we're now using this which is great ~ we used to use your Group Collaboration too.

Thanks

It's already doable.  

You need to define a new rule using Automation Rules for each and every action when you want someone to earn a point.  

It's not going to be as simple and UIX friendly as Basic Points by Mike John.  But you can already make it doable.  Points is just the storage for  points; how to earn points is entirely dictated by Rules.  

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.