Guest MadMcardle

Suggestions

Recommended Posts

Guest MadMcardle

Hello Kevin, 

Thanks for this app it is really helpful in my clan I have to say. Some things I would like if possible is:

  • The ability to make a points currency the default currency on the store, this is is biggest annoyance for us so far as we only sell items for points but we have to manually change currency each time we go on the store for the prizes to show up. I spoke to IPS support and they said it is something that would be modded, they can't do it.
     
  • A notification when you login to say that you have received points from people would be great also.
     
  • What about the possibility of logging in will +/- points randomly, for example you logged in daily so received +5pts, or you have not been on for 5 days -10pts, things like that?

Regards

Mad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Guest MadMcardle said:

The ability to make a points currency the default currency on the store, this is is biggest annoyance for us so far as we only sell items for points but we have to manually change currency each time we go on the store for the prizes to show up. I spoke to IPS support and they said it is something that would be modded, they can't do it.

I don't follow. The currency used in IPS commerce is separate from the currencies in the points app. You cannot define the price of a commerce product directly in points currency, only in real world currency. The connection is that points can be given a real world currency value and used as a payment method, but the prices of the product in your store are still going to have values in real world currency. If you don't want for people to be able to actually be able to purchase products for real world currency, then you'll just make sure to only have a "Points" payment method available in IPS Commerce.

37 minutes ago, Guest MadMcardle said:

A notification when you login to say that you have received points from people would be great also.

This kind of thing is why I built rules.

38 minutes ago, Guest MadMcardle said:

What about the possibility of logging in will +/- points randomly, for example you logged in daily so received +5pts, or you have not been on for 5 days -10pts, things like that?

Refer back to my last answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.