Sign in to follow this  
alexis

Some requests

Some small features which would be worth to have implemented :) 

1) There should be a field (place) on the Economy dashboard, where users can see the current exchange rate between currencies;

2) Could you please make the green color of the points badge to become RED, when the balance is negative? (template postContainer);

3) The Event "Check the owner of the balance" could be reworked into checking not only for one certain member, but also with the possibility to check for all the members, just like: Data To Use: "Logged in Member" or "Member with an adjusted balance". Currently we only can choose certain usernames.

missing.PNG.5dfb72b594f59cb370fcfa0e1341

4) And of course, ideally there should be some conditions to check the amount of point on user's balance (that's actually the most important missing point :( ).

Edited by alexis

I'm very happy to see, that some of the requests are being implemented into the Application! :$9_9

Many thanks for improving your wonderful applications, Kevin!

One more suggestion I would like to raise, since I've noticed it now:

Could you please make the transaction history list separated by pages? Like 1, 2, 3, etc... Currently I see it as a long list going down on one page only:

list.thumb.PNG.8646f36fb4cdc84aa1f4697fd

I'm curious, what will be its length, when there would be hundreds of transactions logged :) 

Edited by alexis

Usually it's not possible to know the exact amount of points, the user has on his spending account in each moment. And in some actions, we would like to make the whole users' points value to be debited/credited/transferred to another member/account/bank. And this function is actually missed:

value.PNG.3005fcc2d1d073182514a0c04e48ef

In the section "Member that was updated" would be nice to have something like "Member that was updated (Points value)".

Thanks,

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this