Gabriel Torres

The CSRF protection key did not match

This error appears every time by every of the four main Kevin's applications, when creating any rule, any rule set, any collab, any banks or currency or even a new path alias. :( 

Don't worry guys, luckily this current issue is easy to fix! 

The only thing we need to do, is to add these lines into all php files in the "modules" folder of any Kevin's application, so it will start working again:

/**
	 * @brief	Has been CSRF-protected
	 */
	public static $csrfProtected = TRUE;

The lines should be added inside the first "class" section, lets see it on an picture below:

image.thumb.png.da0be5fa82e18ddb3f0c64e58daa4614.png

On the left side is a new view, after the changes has been made, on the right side - is it was before (originally). 

This changes has to be made in the files, because it is a new IPS developers' requirement regarding the security.

@Bluto  @Dan @liquidfractal @pixeldude @xSeq2 @Zayon 

• Thanks 1

Hi, thankyou very much for that tip. Just a question : it should be done on the module files before installation or on the IPS files once installed ?

(of course, mine is already installed, but I wonder if I need to modify and install it again or just modify the already installed thing)

Edited by Zorro_X

You can modify those files directly on your server (just edit the already installed files).

On my live test board I did an update through the application page (meaning that first I modified the necessary files in the .tar archive of the Rules application).

But on my main board I am going to modify the files on the server, since I got some other small custom modifications on the Rules.

• Thanks 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.